Damage Caused by Water in Hammonton
Flooding damage stems from many surprising sources. Typical suspects are basements, ceilings, walls, and appliances. Paul Davis knows the best way to take care of water damage of different types. From totally flooded properties to water spots, our pros have the qualifications to contain damage to guarantee it does not continue or promote mold growth.
Water Damage from Appliances and Weather
There are many ways your storefront can take on water damage. Defective appliances like refrigerators may overflow. Other man-made sources of water damage consist of sewer and septic tank leaks, as well as overflowing sinks. Problems like these may begin minor. However, the flood can move through your storefront and encourage more damage from fungal patches.
Flooding found in business properties might also come from closeby runoff from rivers and lakes. Intense rainfall and storms in Hammonton might cause flooding for residential and business property holders. Similar to indoor leaks, water damage from natural causes will likely bring about mildew problems if left unnoticed.
How We Can Help
Whether your Hammonton business has experienced heavy damage or only has a large leak to clean, Paul Davis has restoration and repair services to solve the problem. We will air out linens and structural areas like walls. Ask us about what we can do for your business today!
Our Repair Technicians Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying wet surfaces like carpet
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions like linens
- Preventing mold and mildew growth
- Finding and isolating the cause of pooling water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Helping with insurance providers
Why Paul Davis?
- Our staff replies and acts quickly. Based on the level of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to restore water damage in your business in up to a few days.
- We are knowledgeable – With five decades of operation and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis will solve your water damage situation.
- We help with your claims – Teaming up with insurance groups while bouncing back from water damage is a lot to deal with. We will work with your insurance provider to finish claims fast.
For all your water damage restoration problems, call Paul! 888-473-7669. We will be ready to connect you with an expert in the Hammonton area.