Paul Davis Emergency Services of Atlantic and Cape May Counties is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to cleanup and repair damage to residential, commercial and institutional properties from fire, water, mold, storm or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
At Paul Davis Emergency Services of Atlantic and Cape May Counties, we are proud to have served Hamonton for more than [years].
History of Innovation
Paul Davis is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of first networks to work with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to properties
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and terrific customer service. Our franchise network focuses on offering services in the communities, towns and cities across the US, having created a synergy of expertise, excellence and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home is damaged by fire, water, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!